Burlington County will be out this weekend to begin working on the large potholes throughout the town.
Thank you to the residents that have informed the township of the large potholes.
Please note you can report potholes and electrical outages through our website here:
Springfield Township is looking for a motivated and energetic person to join the team.
The right candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, will be a problem solver, and work well with others.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Move and lift large box deliveries
- Assist the Manager with office management tasks
- Assist with clerical duties such as filing and organizing documents.
- Carrying messages or documents for the township.
- Running errands, such as picking up office supplies, mail or running to bank.
- Various housekeeping tasks.
- Ensuring that common areas, such as kitchen, break room and bathrooms remain clean.
- Performs a variety of unskilled or semi-skilled maintenance work for municipal building and parks.
- Take trash and recycling out weekly.
- Stock supply and inventory.
- Other duties as instructed.
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer skills including knowledge of mailroom equipment: copy machine, package tracking software, postage, etc.
- Must be able to lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds, while kneeling and bending
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, handle a fast-paced environment.
Job Types: Part-time
- Two 5-hour shifts a week.
- Submit resume and application prior to March 13, 2024.